Selected by G.I. Jobs magazine as a 2017 Military Friendly School, Monmouth University is a proud participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program. Admitted students who qualify for 100 percent of the VA benefits under the new Post-9/11 GI Bill® are eligible to receive Yellow Ribbon Program funds. This allows Monmouth to award scholarships of up to 50 percent of additional tuition costs, with the remaining 50 percent to be matched by the VA. Only veterans who qualify for 100 percent of the Post 9/11 GI Bill® benefits can receive this additional funding.
- Learn now if you are eligible for the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Fill out Monmouth’s Yellow Ribbon Application.
- In order to be considered for the Yellow Ribbon Program, applicants must first commit to enroll at Monmouth. At the undergraduate level, this means submitting an enrollment deposit or part-time reply form. Graduate students are committed to enroll if they are registered for the upcoming semester.
- You must then complete the online Yellow Ribbon Application.
- Next, you need to either email or fax a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and your DD-214 to Tabitha Conlan, Assistant Director of Financial Aid, at 732-923-4791 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your application will not be considered until it is complete and all required documentation has been received by the Financial Aid Office.
- There are only 40 total seats available in the program. That includes both new and continuing students. Available seats are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, so it is important that you complete your application in a timely manner.