- This event has passed.
TechLaunch BullPen #15
TechLaunch is a virtual business accelerator for tech startups. BullPen #15 is being hosted at Monmouth University
The series of “BullPen” pitch events (similar in concept to “Shark Tank”) is where a select handful of 4 tech startup companies pitch their business plans to a panel of investors and mixed audience.
Winner gets $15,000 of business services from our sponsors and the opportunity to present at Jumpstart NJ Angel Network.
Each presenting team is screened, mentored and prepared to make a 10 minute Investor type presentation to a panel of 4 Investors and successful Entrepreneurs.
The audience is encouraged to participate in the 7 minute Q & A session. Afterwards, the Investor panel will have 7 minutes to provide constructive feedback.
BullPen is aimed at serious early stage tech startup companies with high growth potential, an experienced team, a demonstrated Minimum Viable Product (MVP), and at least one potential customer who is prepared to pay for your product.
BullPen #15 Distinguished Judges Are:
- Allen Fogel, Angel Investor…Member Golden Seeds & Robin Hood Ventures
- Jeff Weinstein, Angel Investor and Managing Director at SpringSeed Ventures
- Kimberly Weisul, Inc Magazine, Editor-at-Large
- Mark Kolb, Investor…Entrepreneur in Residence at Tech Council Ventures
- 4:30 – 5:00 p.m. – Registration/Pizza/Networking
- 5:00 – 5:15 p.m. – Introductions
- 5:15 – 7:00 p.m. – BullPen Program (4 Investor Pitches)
- 7:00 – 7:15 p.m. – Winners announced
- 7:15 – TBD – Networking with Entrepreneurs and Investors
This event is free but registration is required.
Please use the available link to register online.