- This event has passed.
Honors School Research Conference Fall 2019
Join us to support Honors School students who are presenting their Capstone Projects at the Fall 2019 Research Conference. Student presenters come from disciplines across the university, with projects covering unique topics within their majors.
Session 1: 1:30 – 3:00 p. m.
Dr. Nancy J. Mezey, Dean of the Honors School
- Kathy Chen, Chemistry with a Concentration in Biochemistry
- Alexa LaVere, Health Studies
- Mika Schievelbein, Chemistry with a Concentration in Biochemistry
- Catherine Harvey, History and Secondary Education
- Alexia Raess, Social Work
- Melanie Broman, English with a Concentration in Creative Writing
- Michael Scognomillo, Clinical Laboratory Sciences
Break: 3 – 3:20 p.m. (light refreshments will be available)
Session 2: 3:20 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Chanell Singletary-Eskridge, Psychology
- Thomas Prioli, History and Political Science
- Nicole Tarsitano, English
- Angelica Pellone, Interdisciplinary Studies and Elementary Education
- Gianni Mazzone, Business, Economics and Finance
Omar Shah, Chemistry with a Concentration in Biochemistry
- Jon P. Suttile, Political Science
- Brian Mathew, Biology with a Concentration in Molecular Cell Physiology
Closing Remarks: Dr. Nancy J. Mezey