The mission of the Monmouth University Alumni Association shall be to serve and promote the University and its alumni in a manner that enriches the lives of its members and the quality of the institution.
- Solicit, broaden, and increase the active alumni volunteer base.
- Increase alumni participation and involvement in University activities.
- Increase alumni participation in fund raising activities.
- Prepare students for a lifelong active role in the alumni association.
- Promote career networking opportunities and career development for alumni and students.
- Increase the role of alumni in forming and achieving the University’s mission.
- Identify, recognize, and utilize successful alumni.