To change your password…
- Enter your Monmouth email in the username field (email@example.com)
- Enter your current (old) password
- Enter your proposed new password (password requirements)
- Enter your proposed new password again (to minimize the chance of typing mistakes)
- Click the Submit button to submit the change
- Click the Cancel button to clear the form and start over if necessary
Neither your current (old) nor your new password will be shown in plain text. Your password will be securely encrypted when transmitted.
Ready? Click the link below to change your password:
Employees may visit the HelpDesk in Edison Science with their University ID card to have their password reset.
Your new password is required to:
- Contain at least 6 characters;
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
- Not contain the user’s account name or parts of the user’s full name that exceed two consecutive characters
Your new password should not be:
- Based on your pet’s name, your friend’s name
- Based on words in the dictionary
- Based on your Gmail/Facebook account name or password
Note that passwords are case-sensitive!