The School of Education at Monmouth University is pleased to announce the tenth year of their Principals’ Academy for principals and vice-principals.
2019-2020 Professional Development Workshops
Click to view the 2019-2020 schedule.
Workshop Registration & Membership Opportunity 2019 – 2020
Online registration will be available soon.
The yearly fee for membership in the academy is $350, which includes attendance for up to 3 principals/principal’s representatives at each workshop. Non member per session is $125 (per person).
*Dates and locations subject to change.
|Date & Time||Topic||
October 17, 2019
5:00 to 7:00
|SEL – Students & Teachers||
December 12, 2019
5:00 to 7:00
|Mental Health – Self-care for Administrators||
February 20, 2020
11:00 to 1:00
April 23, 2020
5:00 to 8:00
**Joint session with Business Adm. & Superintendents**
Principals’ Academy District 2018 – 2019 Members
- Atlantic Highlands School District
- Central Regional School District
- Freehold Regional High School District
- Freehold Township Elemtary & Middle Schools
- Hazlet Township Public Schools
- Henry Hudson Regional School District
- Highlands Borough School District
- Long Branch Public Schools
- Matawan-Aberdeen Regional School District
- Middletown Township Public Schools
- Monmouth Regional High School District
- Neptune Township School District
- Old Bridge Township Public Schools
- Point Pleasant Beach School District
- Point Pleasant School District
- South Amboy Public Schools
- St. Rose High School
- Toms River Regional Schools
- Township of Ocean School District
- Wall Township Public Schools
- West Long Branch School District