Close Close

Graduate Admissions

International Graduate Admissions

Dreaming of earning your graduate degree on an exciting American campus? There is no better place to complete your graduate studies than Monmouth University. Learn from our world-class faculty, network with diverse classmates, and take advantage of nearby New York City and Philadelphia. At Monmouth University, you will find a welcoming community and endless possibilities.

At Monmouth, we are committed to making graduate education a realistic, affordable option for international students. Our generous graduate scholarship program provides eligible graduate students scholarships based on academic merit. This opportunity is not something you will find at every institution. Visit our Graduate Cost and Financial Support page to learn more and to receive an estimate of your potential award. Our competitive Graduate Assistant Program may also help defray the cost of your graduate degree. International students may apply for consideration as early as your first semester. We encourage you to learn more about how these options can help you pursue your education.

An aerial view of the Great Hall

Apply Now Online

Application Deadlines

Summer Semester: May 1
Fall Semester: July 15
Spring Semester: December 1

Students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible because of regular mail time and delays in attaining visas to study in the U.S.

Contact Us

Graduate Admission

Program-Specific Deadlines


Physician Assistant: January 15
Speech-Language Pathology: February 1
Social Work: June 15


Visa Requirements:

In addition to meeting the standard requirements for admission, international students must also complete the following steps:

  • Complete the Application for Form I-20 and Affidavit of Financial Support, which is to be notarized. This document is essential in order to receive a student visa (F-1), which allows the student to study in the U.S. Certified evidence that there are adequate funds to meet all expenses during the first year of study must be present. This is part of the Form I-20
  • Transfer students with F-1 status who have attended an American college or university and want to transfer to Monmouth University, will need to submit the application for Form I-20, as well as an F-1 Transfer Request form.

Our dedicated Office of Global Education is available to assist you through any challenges you may face during the visa process.

Helpful Information:  

Information from the U.S. Department of State