All training courses can be accessed through the eCampus portal. If you are logged in to the My MU Portal and click on “Systems” under the top navigation bar and then “eCampus” you will automatically be logged in to the eCampus program through the single sign on. There you will find the courses for which you have been assigned. Courses required through United Educators of EduRisk will take you to the host/parent site and you can follow the enrollment steps below to access those trainings.
For all other courses click on the appropriate course link or if your course does not appear you can click the Self Registration link at the top navigation bar.
United Educators Online Education Programs include the following courses:
- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment: Faculty and Staff
- Protecting Children: Identifying and Reporting Sexual Misconduct
The courses can be can be accessed through eCampus or as follows:
- Go to https://learn.ue.org/8O60K888780/MonmouthPreventHarassment
- Complete the Registration Form.
- Enter your first name, last name and work (Monmouth) email address and click Register.
- You will receive a welcome email with your username and a temporary password.
- Follow the link in the email to sign on.
- You will be prompted to:
- Enter your temporary password
- Create a new password
- Create and answer a security question
- Once you are logged in, be sure to complete all of the courses assigned to you.
- A history of your completed courses is available in “My Completions”. You will also receive an email containing a link to your completion certificate upon successful completion of a course.
Not Anymore Online Educational Program “Preventing Sexual Assault” is a requirement as well. To complete this mandatory training please follow the instructions below:
- Go to https://studentsuccess.org/SSO/monmouth
- If you are logged in to the My MU Portal you will be taken directly to the program
- If you are not logged in to the My MU Portal you will need to set up an account. On the account setup page provide the information required, including your Monmouth email
Please note that you will be able to leave and re-enter any of the courses if you need to complete the trainings in more than one session. The programs are each approximately 45-60 minutes in length. Pop up blockers must be disabled. Since there is audio included, you will need access to speakers of headphones. We ask that you complete the training modules within the next 30 days to avoid notification being sent to your supervisor. If you have questions about the content of the programs please contact the Office of Equity and Diversity at 732-571-7577. If you experience login problems please contact the Help Desk at extension 4357or 732-923-4357.