The Honors Students Association (HSA) consists of a community of people whose collective goal is to attain excellence within higher education. Through its foundation within the Honors School, the HSA provides an intellectual forum for academically motivated students to engage in challenging discourse and/or activities related to contemporary social issues. Through these endeavors, the Honors Students Association supports the traditional significance of honors and recognizes those who seek high achievement. The Honors Students Association acts as a leader in inclusivity and provides opportunities within different academic fields by proudly engaging students from all disciplines who are committed to excellence in higher education, thus creating a foundation for future success.
- Membership is open to all currently enrolled students at Monmouth University, and any faculty, staff or administrative member at the University.
- All student members must seek to maintain a 3.00 GPA and be in good standing according to the Monmouth University Student Code of Conduct.
2022-2023 Executive Board and Faculty Advisor
- Co-President: Darika S. Lara-Rodriguez (email@example.com)
- Co-President: Mary Schuld (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President: Estuar Calle (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Alex Mykulyn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary: Adriana Zefutie (email@example.com)
- Social Events Chair: Maddie Woolley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Advisor: Dr. Mary Haspel (email@example.com)