Master of Science in Information Systems Application Requirements
Tracks in Management or Technology
To be considered for admission, students must submit an application to Monmouth University along with a $50 application fee, and provide the following:
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree with a minimum 2.75 overall GPA and 3.0 in the undergraduate major. Candidates will have earned an undergraduate degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, information science or business administration or majored in a field that requires a substantial component of software development and/or business administration.
- Applicants to the Technology track must have completed courses equivalent to Program Development I and II, Management and Organizational Behavior, Principals of Software Engineering, and Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Applicants to the Management track must have completed courses equivalent to Program Development I, Management and Organizational Behavior, Principals of Software Engineering, Financial Accounting, and Economics for Management.
- Applicants who have not completed one or more of these courses will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. They may be required to complete foundation courses before entering the program.
- No letters of recommendation or essay is required.