Educational Leadership Program Application Requirements
Master of Science in Education (MSEd) with Concentrations in Principal/Supervisor or Principal/School Administrator/Supervisor
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree with a satisfactory overall GPA per state requirements (see Web site for details) and a minimum 3.0 GPA in the undergraduate major.
- Two letters of recommendation related to the applicant’s competence for this graduate program and professional work.
- Essay (500 words or more) explaining why the applicant wishes to pursue this graduate program.
- Teaching certification may be required based on program of study.
- Principal/Supervisor: Upon completion, you must provide documentation evidencing completion of five years of successful educational experience under a valid provisional or standard NJ or equivalent out-of-state certificate to be eligible for the endorsement.
- Principal/School Administrator/Supervisor: Upon completion, you must provide documentation evidencing completion of five years of successful educational experience in a public or non-public school, a public or non-public school district, or a regionally accredited higher educational setting in New Jersey or out-of-state.