Monmouth’s 36-credit DNP curriculum provides six semesters of doctoral-level didactic and clinical coursework delivered online, using a variety of distance-learning technologies. The DNP program is focused on evidenced-based practice and a variety of healthcare leadership essentials, including organizational and systems leadership, health policy, economics and finance, information technology and emerging practice challenges. Graduates will gain knowledge and skills to improve health outcomes, promote safety standards, and advocate at local, regional and national levels for policy changes and quality improvement.
Online DNP courses include:
- NU 701 Translating Evidence to Clinical Practice (3 cr.)
- NU 702 Health Promotion in Diverse Populations (3 cr.)
- NU 703 Epidemiology and Genetics/Genomics (3 cr.)
- NU 705 lnterprofessional Collaboration and Team Facilitation (3 cr.)
- NU 715 Organizational Leadership in Health Care (3 cr.)
- NU 716 Health Care Policy for Advocacy in Health Care (3cr.)
- NU 718 Health Care Economics and Financial Management (3 cr.)
- NU 720 Research Methods in Healthcare Leadership (3 cr.)
- NU 730 DNP Project I (3 cr.)
- NU 731 Leadership Immersion II (3 cr.)
- NU 732 DNP Project II (3 cr.)
- NU 733 Leadership Immersion III (3 cr.)
Monmouth University is recognized by U.S. News & World Report in their Best Nursing Schools: Doctor of Nursing Practice list.