Beginning with the Fall 2023 semester, this award is no longer bring offered to newly enrolling students.
The Shadowlawn Science Grant is awarded to first-time (freshmen) students who are pursuing a major within the School of Science. The award is valued at $2,500 per year.
All students will automatically be reviewed by the Office of Undergraduate Admission and there is no separate application process for the grant. The scholarship is renewable each year, provided that the student has a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0, is full-time (12 or more credits), and is pursuing a degree in a major within the School of Science.
Important information about the Shadowlawn Science Grant:
- It can be applied only toward tuition assessed by Monmouth University and cannot be applied toward housing costs.
- Students participating in the tuition remission or tuition exchange programs are not eligible for the award.
- Grants are NOT available during the summer.
- Students must be full-time (i.e., 12 or more credits) for each semester of the award.
- Awards can be applied toward study abroad charges ONLY when tuition is assessed by Monmouth University.
- Students in the off-campus, clinical semester(s) of the Clinical Laboratory Sciences and Medical Technology programs are eligible for a prorated award.
- Students who are student teaching and enrolled part-time (less than 12 credits) may receive a prorated award.