The Transfer Science Scholarship is a $3,500 scholarship awarded to all students who complete an AA, AS, or AAS degree at a New Jersey community college. Students must:
- Have earned at least a 3.25 cumulative GPA at the community college
- Enroll as a full-time student in a major within Monmouth’s School of Science
All students will automatically be reviewed by the Office of Undergraduate Admission and there is no separate application process for the scholarship. This scholarship is renewable each year, provided that the student has a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0, is full-time (12 or more credits), and is pursuing a degree in a major within the School of Science.
Important information about the Transfer Science Scholarship:
- It can be applied only toward tuition assessed by Monmouth University and cannot be applied toward housing costs.
- Students participating in the tuition remission or tuition exchange programs are not eligible for the award.
- Scholarships are NOT available during the summer.
- Students must be full-time (i.e., 12 or more credits) for each semester of the award.
- Awards can be applied toward study abroad charges ONLY when tuition is assessed by Monmouth University.
- Students in the off-campus, clinical semester(s) of the Clinical Laboratory Sciences and Medical Technology programs are eligible for a prorated award.
- Students who are student teaching and enrolled part-time (less than 12 credits) may receive a prorated award.