Supporting the Fine Arts. Believing in You.
For over 60 years, Krylon® has been the choice of fine artists for the preservation of priceless artwork. We’re proud to be their choice. Now it’s our turn to make a choice. A choice to ensure the future of fine arts remains strong. And for that, we choose you.
In an effort to help you with the soaring costs of tuition while also contributing to the fine arts establishment, we’re awarding five scholarships to future fine artists and giving ten students a gift pack of Krylon art supplies:
- Five $1,000 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarships.Complete with a gift package of Krylon Artist Sprays and Adhesives. In addition, the art program at each winner’s school will receive a $500 grant and a large gift package of Krylon Artist Sprays and Adhesives.
- Krylon Art Supply Gift PackTen students and their schools will each receive gift packages of Krylon Artist Sprays and Adhesives.
The scholarship submission consists of a completed application form, portfolio flash drive, artist’s statement, letter of recommendation and transcript(s). Please visit the website for complete details.
Applications should be submitted with portfolio on a flash drive, artist’s statement, letter of recommendation and transcript(s) by May 31, 2019 to Krylon Clear Choice Scholarship, 101 W. Prospect Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115, Attn: Sara Vacha. Be sure to send all materials together in one package with your name on each piece (transcripts may be sent separately by school). Questions may be sent by email to ArtScholarship@krylon.com. Applications, artwork, etc. will not be accepted by email. Scholarship recipients only will be notified in writing by July 31, 2019.
At LogoMaker, we’re fans of design – and we’re particularly fond of logo designs. If you think you have a logo design masterpiece in the works, then we want to see it! If we decide that your design is the best of the best, then we will extend to you our annual scholarship.
What you get
- A $1,500 scholarship to any university within the US
- The opportunity to have your custom designs featured in our international logo maker
How to apply
- Create three (3) original logo designs for the following industries:
- Obtain a copy of your most recent transcript
- Email Stacy Cyr at email@example.com
Who can apply
In order to be considered as a candidate for our logo design scholarship, applicants must:
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Have completed 1 year of coursework in one or more of the following:
- Graphic Design
- Product Design
- Submit 3 original logo designs
- Must be attending school in the US
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 30, 2019
Download the 2019 LogoMaker Scholarship Flyer
The AnimationCareerReview.com “Aspiring Animation Professional” Scholarship Program
ACR is proud to announce our seventh annual “Aspiring Animation Professional” Scholarship Program. Our goal for this program is twofold:
- To promote animation and its related fields as a career path for young people
- To encourage aspiring animation professionals to research and understand what a career in animation requires.
Our program offers a scholarship opportunity to high school seniors in the US.
Scholarships will be awarded to a high school senior who:
- Intends to pursue an animation related field at an accredited post-secondary school or college.
- Has a demonstrable record of academic success.
- Has a passion and drive for an animation and/or design related career.
- Scholarships may be used at any accredited post-secondary school or college.
- Selection is based on the students high school academic performance combined with the student’s application essay.
- Selection is determined by the AnimationCareerReview.com staff.
- Scholarship is a one-year non-renewable scholarship.
- Application and essay are submitted online at www.AnimationCareerReview.com.
- A single $1000 scholarship will be awarded.
The scholarship is limited to high school seniors in the US pursuing an animation related degree program at an accredited post-secondary school or college. Animation related fields include, but are not limited to, the following programs:
- 3D Animation
- 3D Graphics
- Computer Animation
- Digital Art
- Digital Design
- Digital Media
- Digital Video
- Graphic Design
- Electronic Art
- Electronic Media
- Entertainment Art
- Game Animation
- Game Art
- Game Design
- Game Development
- Game Management
- Game Production
- Interactive Design
- Motion Graphic Design
- Studio Art
- Virtual Modeling
- Visual Effects
- Visual Communications
- Web Animation
- Web Design
There are two steps to the application process:
Step 1: Applicants must submit an application via the scholarship application form on AnimationCareerReview.com.
Step 2: Applicants must submit an original essay on the following topic:
What specific skill do you most want to develop?
Essay is submitted via our scholarship application page and MUST include your name and contact information (so we know whose application goes with which essay!).
Deadline for applications is June 1, 2018. Scholarship winners will be announced in July 2018 and the scholarships paid in August, 2018.
Rules, Terms, and Conditions
- ACR reserves the right to reject any scholarship application for any reason at its sole discretion.
- All essays will be subject to review for plagiarism and/or fraud.
- Once submitted, essays become the full property of AnimationCareerReview.com.
- AnimationCareerReview.com reserves the right to publicly announce/promote scholarship winners on its web site and in related press releases and media outlets.
- Scholarship winners must provide proof of college/school acceptance and provide High School transcripts before scholarship funds will be disbursed.
- Students who submit scholarship applications will not be marketed to by AnimationCareerReview.com in any way nor will their names or contact
Chairish is offering a scholarship designed to support students from diverse backgrounds and students who are majoring in design-related fields such as architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, and engineering fields. Each year, we will award up to $5,000 in college scholarships to two deserving students. Good luck!
Chairish is offering a $2,500 scholarship award (see details below). To apply, applicants must meet the minimum eligibility requirements and complete the application for the scholarship award by the application deadline.
Deadlines: January 1st & June 30th
Chairish is committed to helping college students achieve their dreams. If you are overcoming obstacles to earn a college degree, we want to hear from you! Students from all majors are encouraged to apply, but preference will be given to applicants pursuing design and engineering-related fields.
- Minimum 2.0/4.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must be at least 18 years old as of the date of application.
- Must be a permanent legal U.S. resident physically residing in the fifty United States of America or the District of Columbia.
- Open to graduating high school seniors, college undergraduates, and graduate students.
- Must be enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited two-year, four-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
- This scholarship is open to students from all underrepresented or disadvantaged backgrounds. Examples of ideal applicants include, but are not limited to, students from racial minorities typically underrepresented in higher education, first generation college students, women pursuing a degree in a STEM or typically male-dominated industries, students with disabilities, and or similar situations.
- Essay Requirement: Applicants must submit a 500 word essay designing their ideal future and what the student plans to do in order to achieve that dream.
Applicants to the Randy Pausch Scholarship must intend to pursue a career in any aspect of game development including: art, animation, programming, engineering, game direction, game design, sound design, and music composition.
• Must be a full-time undergraduate student starting their second year or a graduate student attending an accredited college or university in the United States during the 2017-18 academic school year.
• Major: Any field.
• GPA: 3.3 minimum on a 4.0 scale.
• Applicants do not need to be a US citizen or permanent resident to apply. In compliance with federal law, any non-U.S. citizen who receives a scholarship must not be listed on a published “Specifically Designated Nationals” terrorism watch list.
• Family members of AIAS Foundation board and staff and individual major donors of the Foundation (defined as contributors of at least $1000 in donation) are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
• Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply.
To complete this application, you must upload the following:
1. Verification of enrollment in an undergraduate (minimum 2nd year) or graduate studies program for the 2017-18 academic year.
2. Two page (maximum) personal statement, including:
a. Information about your studies and how you will benefit the game industry
b. Statement addressing your service, leadership, character, and financial need.
3. Two current, signed letters of recommendation:
a. Letters of recommendation must be from colleagues or professors from your current academic program, administration, and/or professors who know you individually.
b. Letters of recommendations must address your potential to make significant contribution to the game industry through character, service, or leadership abilities.
Please mail directly from your university your most recent official college/university transcript (with school stamp, school official’s signature, or embossed stamp/seal) and school’s grading system. Address all transcripts to:
c/o Randy Pausch Scholarship
11175 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 440
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Applications must be submitted by April 30 for consideration in our Spring Funding Cycle.