APPLICANT ELIGIBILITY AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. To be eligible for consideration, the Applicant must be a currently enrolled full- time undergraduate student in good academic standing at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
2. The Applicant must be working towards a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following curricula:
- Engineering/ Engineering Technology
- Computer Science/MIS
- Political Science
- Telecommunications/Information Technology
3. The Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident or Canadian citizen.
4. Family members of active members of the ENTELEC Board of Directors are not eligible to apply.
1. All applications will be evaluated by the Scholarship Committee based upon the Applicant’s biography, essay, GPA and references, as weighted in the discretion of the Scholarship Committee.
2. The amount of the scholarship award as established by the Board of ENTELEC will be $5,000.
3. Decisions by the Scholarship Committee will be final.