2019 Mobility Disability Scholarship
Karman Healthcare is proud to announce that we will be providing college and university students with a scholarship opportunity to help them reach their ultimate goals in life.
We will be offering two $500 scholarships for currently enrolled students that meet the requirements.
This scholarship applies to students who have a mobility disability, excelled academically and those who have a regard for disability awareness in America.
All academic applicants who meet the criteria are welcome to submit their application to this year’s Karman Healthcare Scholarship Fund.
Good luck and we hope you are the winner!
Pick an experience from your own life and explain how it has influenced your development.
The deadline for 2019 scholarship is September 1st, 2019. Please submit the following requirements before the deadline.
Students participating must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college, or university in the U.S.
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Open to all college, and university students with a mobility disability who use a wheelchair, or other mobility devices on a regular basis.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 (or equivalent)
*There is a limit of one scholarship per student per year, any student can win the scholarship only once in the same year.
How to Apply
Please send us the following information as requested as below:
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted.
- Completed application via email attached as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file.
- Submit an essay answering this year’s theme. If you are mailing in your submission, please use standard size 8.5 in. x 11 in. paper to submit your entry. If you are sending your essay via email, it must be typed and saved as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file.
- Proof of mobility disability i.e. doctor’s note. (applies to daily use of a mobility device.)
- A portrait image of yourself that will be posted online if you are chosen as a winner.
- You must be currently enrolled in a U.S. college or university to be eligible.
- All applications are welcome for submission if you meet the criteria listed above.
- You do not need to print this page. Please just send your essay, other document requirements, and contact information.
- Please keep a digital copy in Word or Google Docs. We’ll need a copy to put up on our site.
Disclaimer: We will not be able to return any submissions sent to mailing address.
Send all materials to:
Attn: Karman Healthcare Scholarship Fund
19255 San Jose Avenue
City of Industry, CA 91748