In 1985, the Government Finance Officers Association’s executive board voted to create the Daniel B. Goldberg Scholarship to recognize outstanding performances by graduate program students preparing for a career in state and local government finance. Goldberg-Miller Public Finance Scholarship is funded by the Girard Miller Foundation.
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- Enrollment Status: Full-time; graduate level
- Course of Study: Not specified, but should have relationship to state/local government finance
- Letter of Recommendation: Someone who can speak to your commitment to the public sector
- Number of Scholarships Available for Award – 2018 Level: One $15,000 award
- Employment Requirement: None