- This event has passed.
- There were no results found.
July 15-16, 2016
Step up for the “Boot Camp” at Monmouth University
– an immersion program for Nurse Practitioners providing specialized training in key areas. The hands-on experience will be facilitated by content experts who will share knowledge, tips and techniques for practice. The boot camp is suitable for individuals who would like to update their knowledge and/or who are new to the role.
Participants will complete 2 modules daily – selecting 4 out of the 5 modules listed below. Each day will conclude with a 1.5 hour pharmacology update.
- X-Ray Interpretation
- EKG Assessment
- Care of Common Orthopedic Injuries and Splinting Basics
- Suturing and Wound Closure
- Clinical Decision Making – Interpreting and Integrating Diagnostics
$400/$350 MU students and alumni – before May 15
$450/400 for MU students and alumni – space permitting after May 15
Instructional materials, a continental breakfast and a light lunch are included in the program fee.
For more information, contact Barbara Paskewich, MSN,RN, MA, CHES, Director of Professional Development and Special Projects, at 732-571-3694 or firstname.lastname@example.org.