The Purchasing and Travel Card Program department is responsible for the issuance of two University-sponsored credit cards—the purchasing card and the travel card.
The purchasing card is to be used for University purchases under $1,000 restricted to allowable purchases (see page 3 of the Purchasing Card Policies and Procedures manual for unallowable purchases).
The travel card is to be used for travel expenses incurred by University personnel while on University business.
Department Contact Information
- Loretta Dickerson, Purchasing Card Coordinator, x5391, firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Links to Employee Portal
Found Under Forms – Financial Affairs
- Purchasing Card Application Form
- Purchasing Card Account Maintenance Request Form
- Travel Card Application Form
- Travel Card Account Maintenance Request Form
- Travel Card Documentation Form
- Travel Missing Receipt Form