Keith J. Dunton, Ph.D.
Ph.D., Stony Brook University
Current research interests is on the population dynamics and conservation of the federally endangered Atlantic Sturgeon and other local fish species of management concern.
Research Website: Dunton Lab
Frequently Taught Classes
Recently Taught Classes
- BY-264-01 - Environmental Field Methods
- HO-396-DU2A - Honors Thesis/Capstone Proposal
- BY-322-01 - Ichthyology
- BY-442-01 - Natural Resource Conservation and Management
- CE-350-DUN3 - Research in Chemistry
- HO-495-DUN2 - Thesis Development
- BY-205-01 - Zoology