Datta V. Naik, Ph.D.
Ph.D., University of Notre Dame
Dr. Naik's field is analytical-inorganic chemistry. His research interests are detection and control of hazardous gases, air quality, and spectroscopic methods of analysis.
Frequently Taught Classes
Recently Taught Classes
- CE-221L-01 - Analytical Chemistry I Laboratory Quantitative Analysis
- CE-221L-02 - Analytical Chemistry I Laboratory Quantitative Analysis
- CE-221-01 - Analytical Chemistry I Quantitative Analysis
- CE-221-XX - Quantitative Analysis
- CE-221L-XX - Quantitative Analysis Laboratory
- CE-221L-XX2 - Quantitative Analysis Laboratory
- CE-350-06 - Research in Chemistry