Department Computer Labs
In Laboratory HH 305 (MAC Lab): 25 Apple iMacs running both Linux and the MAC OS operating systems
In Laboratory HH 310 (Tutoring Lab): 7 Hewlett-Packard workstations, 2 Apple iMacs
The labs are intended for use by Computer Science and Software Engineering majors and IT minors.
- Scripting languages supported: Perl, Python, Ruby, Lua
- Other languages supported: Java, C++, Lisp, R, Prolog, Haskell
- IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Android Studio, Xcode
- Virtualization: Oracle VirtualBox, KVM
- Windows access: VMware Horizon Client
Lab Hours & Schedule
The labs are open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. on days when the University is open for business. If it is not open during these hours for whatever reason, please contact the department office at 732-571-7501 for access.