Our mentors are volunteers. Prior to completing this form, please make sure that you are available and willing to commit fully to the program.
- Mandatory information session via Zoom.
- A minimum of eight (8) meetings are required from the inception to the conclusion of the mentoring program. Meeting hours are flexible.
- Formal mentoring activities start in September 2021 and end in May 2022. The length of each meeting depends upon the availability of the mentor and the mentee.
- Meetings may take place via Hawk Network, phone, email, Skype, LinkedIn, or face-to-face. Due to the pandemic, virtual meetings are encouraged.
- Both parties (mentor and mentee) determine the meeting date, time, location, and platform to be used for the meeting. The LHBS Dean’s Office is available to assist in facilitating an in-person meeting on campus following the University health and safety protocols.
- The mentee will complete an evaluation questionnaire at the conclusion of the program.