The Leon Hess Business School is grateful for your partnership and service as executive mentors in the Executive Mentoring Program! We ask for your sustained commitment as we go through the different stages of this rewarding and worthwhile endeavor.
- Formal mentoring activities are held during the fall and spring semesters.
- Meetings may take place via Monmouth Hawk Network, Zoom, phone, e-mail, Skype, LinkedIn, or face-to-face. The LHBS Dean’s Office is available to assist you in facilitating an in-person meeting.
- An evaluation questionnaire will be completed by the mentor at the conclusion of the program.
- Resume review
- Professional networking
- Interviewing processes
- Career planning and consulting
- Identifying internship opportunities
- Internship, part-time, and/or full-time placement