The mission of the Leon Hess Business School conforms to the mission of the University.
The Leon Hess Business School (LHBS) is committed to innovative and personalized learning experiences through a community of teachers, scholars and practitioners that provides students with
the skills, knowledge, and ethical values to realize their potential and become contributing members and future leaders in a global society.
- The LHBS will establish and enhance relationships with business organizations within our market area:
- To foster collaboration with the faculty;
- To create employment opportunities for our students; and
- For potential collaborations for research, teaching, fundraising, and knowledge development.
- To establish an office of Alumni Relations within the Dean’s office
DEAN: Donald Moliver: email@example.com