The Leon Hess Business School (LHBS) provides learners personalized instruction through a community of teachers, scholars, and practitioners. LHBS learners develop knowledge, skills, and critical thinking that prepare them to lead businesses as a force for good.
The LHBS Mission is achieved through
- Teaching excellence that leads to Bachelor of Science & Master of Business
- Administration degrees, or other relevant designations we develop over time
- A diverse, equitable, inclusive, and safe learning environment
- Small classroom instruction with academically qualified faculty
- Empowered faculty that conduct high-quality research & scholarship
- A contemporary business curriculum
- Engagement with alumni to enable lifelong learning
- Partnerships with local community, practitioners, and businesses
- Professionalism and respect at all levels
- The LHBS will establish and enhance relationships with business organizations within our market area:
- To foster collaboration with the faculty;
- To create employment opportunities for our students; and
- For potential collaborations for research, teaching, fundraising, and knowledge development.
- The LHBS will periodically review current curriculum to ensure it reflects current business practices and marketplace needs.
- The LHBS will establish opportunities for increased Alumni engagement for both future and current Alumni for transition and continued Career and Professional Development.
- To establish an office of Alumni Relations within the Dean’s office
- The LHBS will establish a program to increase the international engagement with other schools outside of the US and establish international collaborations to bring international students to the