Resources & Deadlines
The college search and selection process can be daunting, but our counselors are here to help you. The resources provided below will help get you started, and additional support is just an e-mail or phone call away.
Remember these important application deadlines:
- The early action deadline for first-time, full-time students is December 1, and for regular decision it is March 1.
- Students applying to the spring semester must do so by December 1.
- If you’re applying as a part-time student, applications for the fall semester are due by August 15, and for the spring semester they are due by December 1.
- Applicants to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program must submit their applications by December 1 for the fall start term only.
- Applicants to the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program must submit applications for the fall semester by August 15, and for the spring semester by December 1.
Applicants are requested to submit an application for admission along with a non-refundable $50 application fee, all official transcripts, standardized test scores, at least one letter of recommendation, and a personal essay of 250 to 500 words. Please refer to the application instructions for additional details.
- Check Your Application Status – Please call the Admission Office at 732-571-3456 to check your application status or visit www.monmouth.edu/appcheck.