Main Menu

  • Certification


    Monmouth University recommends certification to the New Jersey Department of Education (NJDOE) Office of Licensing and Credentials on behalf of students who:

    • Complete all required coursework.
    • Apply for graduation.
    • Pass all required test(s) for their area(s) of certification.
    • Meet the NJ Physiology and Hygiene requirement.
    • Meet the GPA requirements.
    • Attend the Certification Meeting.