“Leading in Challenging Times”
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
3:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Anacon Hall, Rebecca Stafford Student Center
“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
People are not born leaders. Leadership skills are developed and nurtured over time via experiences and education. Please join us in celebrating leadership and learning from the experience of others at Monmouth University’s first student led conference on leadership. Monmouth University has a long history of educating our future leaders and keeping in that tradition,the School of Education presents its first Annual Leadership Conference.
- 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. – Breakout Sessions
- 6:00 – 6:45 p.m. – Light Refreshments
- 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. – Keynote Speaker
Brigadier General John DiNapoli: General DiNapoli will present our keynote address and share his leadership expertise from a career that spanned more than 30 years in both military and civilian roles.
- Opening Remarks – President Grey Dimenna, J.D., will open the session sharing his perspectives on leadership.
- Historical Leadership Perspective – Professor Bernard Bragan, Ed.D., will present a session on historical leaders as they navigated turbulent times.
- Leadership for School Safety – Dr. Thomas Gambino from NJ DOE Office of School of Preparedness & Emergency Planning will lead a session on the latest developments in school safety.
To attend this conference, please complete and submit the registration form located below. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Colleen Finnigan, Office Coordinator for the Educational Counseling and Leadership department, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-571-3437.