The Monmouth University Police Department provides a wide range of services and programs to promote community safety and well-being. In this section, you can learn more about:
- Crime Prevention Programs
- Operation ID
- Lost and Found
- Photo IDs
- Police Escort Service
- Weather Emergency Information And more
Remember, a safe campus starts with the simple things that each person can do to protect themselves:
- Always lock your room and windows.
- Never leave valuables unattended.
- Do not walk alone at night; walk in groups in well-lit areas
- Do not prop doors open
- Know the location of the emergency telephones on campus, which automatically dial MUPD Headquarters
- Do not allow strangers to enter residence halls, especially by opening the lobby doors or fire doors for someone you don’t know.
- Never give out personal identifier information, such as credit card and social security numbers, unless certain they will be used properly.
- Immediately report any suspicious individuals or activities to the University Police Department at 732-571-4444
To speak to an officer IN CONFIDENCE, you can either call 732-571-4444 and speak to the dispatcher on duty or e-mail us at Anonymous Tips
PREVENT CRIME! SEE IT! HEAR IT! REPORT IT!