Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling Application Requirements
To be considered for admission, students must submit an application to Monmouth University along with a $50 application fee, and provide the following:
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 overall GPA.
- Two completed Monmouth University Professional Counseling Recommendation Forms.
- Twelve credits in psychology or closely related field (including courses in personality theory, statistics, abnormal psychology, and research methods).
- Narrative (four to five pages, double spaced) in response to the questions outlined on the Admission Application Essay Form.
- GRE scores may be required, except for candidates with a master’s degree in a related field.
- Participation in a group interview.