Welcome to Graduate Student Life at Monmouth!
The Office of Graduate Studies understands that being a graduate student can be an equally rewarding and challenging experience. This website was developed to serve as a comprehensive web destination for Grad Hawks to find the information and support needed to connect, thrive, and succeed as a graduate student at Monmouth. We invite you to explore our web page to discover the breadth and depth of resources, services and programs to help you make the most of your time in graduate school.
Housed within the Office of Graduate Studies, Graduate Student Life programs aim to enhance the educational experience and quality of life for students pursing graduate degrees at Monmouth. These efforts focus on critical aspects of the graduate student experience outside the classroom in the form of programs, resources and services designed to promote community, support, and success for all graduate students.
Graduate Student Life is committed to:
- Sponsoring events and activities designed to foster a sense of community among Monmouth graduate students across all disciplines and programs.
- Raising graduate students’ awareness of resources and services available on campus.
- Assessing, addressing, and advocating for the distinct and diverse needs of graduate students at Monmouth.
- Providing opportunities that contribute to professional development and growth.
- Cultivating an environment in which the presence and contributions of graduate students are recognized, valued, and celebrated.
Signature Graduate Student Life programs include New Graduate Student Orientation, Graduate Student Appreciation Week, Grads Give Back day of service, Professional Development Workshop Series, De-Stress for Success, and the Graduate Assistant Appreciation Reception. If you’d like to get involved with Graduate Student Life activities and programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.