Each year CC Bank’s Young Scholars Scholarship offers up to five $2,000 scholarships to students attending universities, colleges, and other academic institutions across the U.S.
- Applicants must be under the age of 30.
- Applicants must be U.S residents.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- At the time of the scholarship award, the applicant must be enrolled to an academic institute.
- Deadline: December 31 annually.
- This means that applicants must apply by Monday December 31, 2019 to get the scholarship during the 2019-2020 academic year. Every application received afterwards will be moved to next year’s applicants.
- All five scholarships will be awarded by Monday February 20, 2020.