Scholarship Qualifications / Eligibility:
- Applicants must be either currently enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited undergraduate college or university.
- There is no cumulative GPA requirement.
- Submit an original 500+ word essay entitled “24×7 Doctors Answering Service Scholarship.” The paper must be signed with the student’s first and last name.
- Applicants must agree to 24×7 Doctors Answering Service official scholarship rules and follow all application instructions.
Small business owners are always seeking new ways to improve customer service and retain clients. With that said, the essay must answer the following three (3) questions:
- In what ways do you think technology will improve customer satisfaction?
- What are the most important things you believe a business should focus on to ensure the highest level of customer service?
- What is the most common complaint from customers, and what could be done to remedy this problem?