- This event has passed.
Pediatric Physical Assessment
This course is one of the most popular continuing education programs offered by the School of Nursing. The instructor will focus on basic clinical evaluation of the school age child including both normal and abnormal findings. The material covered will primarily focus on disease and disorders frequently observed in the school age child.
- Describe the procedure for conducting a physical exam on a school age child
- Discuss normal and abnormal findings in health screenings
- Demonstrate the procedure for the assessment of the ear
- Identify common pediatric disorders
- Articulate appropriate guidelines for referral
Fee: $95(a light lunch is included in the program fee)
This program will provide 5 contact hours for nurses.
For more information, contact Barbara Paskewich, MSN,RN, MA, CHES, Director of Professional Development and Special Projects, at 732-571-3694 or email@example.com.