Introduction to Legal Nurse Consulting
The Marjorie K. Unterberg School of Nursing and Health Studies is pleased to invite you to attend this program. Each semester we will present a series of professional development classes that feature our own Faculty and Alumni. Join us virtually to explore the field of legal nurse consulting with Tristan Ashly Wristen, graduate of the Forensic Nursing MSN program at Monmouth University, 2018.
Desired Learning Outcome
At the conclusion of the program participants will self-report knowledge gain on the role and responsibilities of the legal nurse consultant.
This class will discuss the evolution of legal nurse consulting and will focus on the current state of the field. The lecture includes interactive case studies based on actual real-life circumstances.
Key Topic Areas Include:
- History and evolution of the field of legal nurse consulting
- The basics of litigation and the legal system
- Roles of the legal nurse consultant
- Types of cases that benefit from legal nurse consultant involvement
- How to develop a successful legal nurse consultant career
Price ranges between $25.00 and $30.00 depending on the option selected at registration.