Reserving Meeting Space
MU Employees seeking to reserve space for an in-person meeting on behalf of your department must submit a request via email to Ann Marie Sirianni, Central Scheduling, at email@example.com. Please include
- Room Choice (and an alternate)
- Date and time preferred
- Meeting Purpose
- Number of attendees (include internal vs. external attendee breakdown)
Each request will be reviewed individually and in the order in which they are received. Please note that due to usage and capacity changes an alternate space may be recommended.
Requesting Approval for an Event
The Crisis Management Team (CMT) here at MU is charged with reviewing and approving ALL events that take place on campus. If your department is interested in holding an event on campus, regardless of size, it must be first approved by the CMT. Below, please find the steps for you to take in addition to an overview of the review and approval process.
- Complete the MU Internal Event Application
- Requests will be first reviewed by Conference Services and Special Events (CSSE) to determine initial feasibility of space, dates, etc.
- Requests will be forwarded to the CMT for review and approval
- Once CMT has rendered its decision, CSSE will contact the applicant directly. If approved, CSSE will continue with the reservation process and provide you with helpful information and any restrictions for your event.
If you have any questions in advance of completing the MU Internal Event Application, please send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request for Additional Classroom Space – MU Faculty
If you are seeking to reserve classroom space related to your in-person class, please contact the Registrar’s Office via email to Steph Ambrozy at email@example.com . Please include room choice, your course title and course number/section, the dates/times you would like space reserved and the number of students that will be in attendance.