Post a Job or Internship in Handshake
Handshake is Monmouth’s central career management platform. All current students and alumni have access to Handshake and can be used by employers to:
- Post job and internship opportunities to Monmouth students
- Promote upcoming recruiting events such as information sessions
- Register for virtual and in-person career fairs
- Request interview schedules
For more information on utilizing the Handshake platform, including how to post a job or internship, please visit the Handshake Help Center.
Register as an Employer to Post Opportunities in Handshake
- We manage our job postings and recruiting activities through the Handshake platform and invite all potential employers to establish an account by registering here.
- Enter in your email address and desired password, then click Sign Up.
- After creating the account, be sure to find Monmouth University under “Schools” to request access to our University.
- Once approved you will have access to post jobs, request on-campus interview dates, view Monmouth student profiles, and register for events such as Career Fairs
- Be sure to visit Handshake’s Employer Guide for more resourceful tips.
If you have questions about registering for an account, please send an email to email@example.com.