First Year Advising is a key resource for first year students at Monmouth University. First Year Advising also works in cooperation with various University divisions to ensure that first year students experience the challenges, opportunities, and support needed to succeed at Monmouth.
Students are encouraged to partake in academic and co-curricular activities that are sponsored by this office to promote their growth and learning.
The First Year Advising office is a place students can contact with any college-related questions and concerns. Students will be assisted by a welcoming and well-informed staff that provides clear information about what to expect at Monmouth and what the University expects of its students.
Need Help with Career and Major Choices?
Please email email@example.com to set up an appointment with Noah Hart.
Career and Major Resource Links
How to Register for Classes
- Sign into myMU > Systems > Colleague Self-Service > Student Planning
- Go to My Progress to add your advisor’s recommended courses to your plan
- Choose desired course section and select “Add Section to Schedule”
- Repeat process until all courses have been added to your plan
- Next go to Plan and Schedule to register for the courses that were added to your plan
- Choose the correct term
- Select “Register Now”
- You are registered! Check My Progress to confirm you’re registered for all courses. Registered courses appear in green.
Director Of Academic Advising
Coordinator Of First Year Advising
Professional Academic Advisor