Skip to main content


Requirements and Forms

Ready to apply? Requirements for applying to graduate school vary by program. Be sure to check the requirements for your program of interest, and then submit your online application and supporting documents. After you have applied, you will be able to check the status of your application through our online system. Questions? A graduate admission counselor is available to help by calling 732-571-3452 or e-mailing


Additional Admission Forms

The Master of Social Work, the Master of Arts in Addiction Studies, the Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling, the Post-Master’s Certificate in Professional Counseling, ¬†and the Master of Science in Physician Assistant all require additional forms for admission to the programs. Completion of these forms is required before an admission decision can be rendered. For your convenience, these forms are available in PDF format. Please check the Graduate Admission Application

Master of Social Work

Master of Arts in Addiction Studies
Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling

Master of Science in Physician Assistant