Writing Services is a free resource available to Monmouth University students and employees who need help with their writing or wish to improve their work. We offer one-on-one writing assistance in all academic disciplines and at all stages of the writing process, from brainstorming ideas and writing drafts to polishing the final revision and reviewing documentation styles.
We also offer online tutoring to graduate students who are unable to get to campus during working hours. As part of the online tutoring process, students upload their paper to “Online Writing Services” on eCampus; a writing assistant then provides feedback and returns the document via e-mail within 72 hours.
FACTS ABOUT WRITING SERVICES:
- Face-to-face writing appointments can easily be made through Accudemia.
- A single session is 30 minutes; a double session (back-to-back appointments) is one hour.
- Students can bring in any type of class assignment, as well as personal statements.
- Writing Assistants (WA) include undergraduate and graduate students, faculty members, and professionals from the workplace.
- WAs are available to work with students on APA, MLA, and Chicago documentation.
Our Mission: To cultivate the writing skills of all students by providing a nurturing writing environment that fosters the growth of writers of all levels.