Leadership Exploration and Diversity Symposium
Monmouth LEADS 2021 Date TBA
What is Monmouth LEADS?
The purpose of Monmouth LEADS is to enable students to explore their personal leadership style, develop skills they can apply at Monmouth and beyond, and expand their awareness of diversity and its role in their experiences. Through the choice of two workshops and a keynote, students will be able to shape the experience to fit their interests and needs making this the perfect opportunity for both emerging and seasoned leaders.
As a result of their participation in the conference, students will be confident in their ability to:
- Describe and employ their personal leadership style and potential.
- Define heightened self-awareness as it relates to personal strengths, privileges, preferences, and challenges in their leadership experiences.
- Explore the connections between their roles as leaders and the impact they can have on the Monmouth community.
- Articulate the importance of becoming engaged with a heightened sense of civility, justice, and respect so they can advocate for themselves and others.
- Demonstrate respect and appreciation for the uniqueness of self and others.
Keynote speaker TBA
If you have questions, please contact Tashir Hampton, Assistant Director of Student Activities, at email@example.com or Nick Grant, Coordinator for Transitions and Leadership Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.