As part of the ongoing efforts to strengthen the university’s visual identity, the University Marketing and Communications team, in consultation with stakeholders across campus, has been working on a variety of design treatments for the university’s brand mark and informal seal, and we’d like to hear from you. Some of you participated in our initial round of focus groups last spring. Currently, we are testing two designs that emerged from those sessions and we’d like your help in making a final selection.
You are invited to participate in one of our upcoming focus groups to share your thoughts and inform the final design. Please enjoy lunch on us while you share your feedback on potential designs for our academic mark and informal seal. Additionally, all students who register and participate will receive a $10 Amazon gift card.
These small group sessions will last no longer than 45 minutes. We have organized the groups by participant type and scheduled most of them across the lunch hour for your convenience. Online sessions will also be made available for those of you unable to attend in person. Getting feedback from all areas is critical and many voices are essential to the success of this important work.
Registration is limited.Register Now
- Monday, May 13, 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Magill Commons Club 107-108
- Monday, May 13, 2 to 2:45 p.m., Magill Commons Club 107-108
- Tuesday, May 14, 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Stafford Center 202C
Faculty, Staff, and Administrators
- Monday, May 13, 1 .m. to 1:45 p.m., Magill Commons Club 107-108
- *Monday, May 13, 4 p.m. to 4:45 p.m., Magill Commons Club 107-108
- Tuesday, May 14, 12:45 p.m. to 1:30 p.m., Stafford Center 202C