The Office of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving is now accepting project applications for the University’s crowdfunding platform, an online fundraising tool intended to solicit philanthropic support for student, faculty, and staff projects.
Crowdfunding is a project-specific 30-60 day online fundraising campaign in which a passionate group of advocates, with assistance from the Office of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving, solicit online donations from their own personal contacts including alumni and University friends via email and social media.
Through this unique digital fundraising tool, members of the Monmouth community can come together to create, participate, and share projects dedicated to supporting student success and institutional achievement.
When you visit the crowdfunding site you can:
- Submit an application to champion a crowdfunding project you believe in
- Click “about” to find answers to common questions
- Discover projects launched by Monmouth students, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends
- Make tax-deductible donations using a convenient and secure online form
- Share projects with other advocates to help generate even greater interest for the campaign
- Keep tabs on progress made toward goals and stay up-to-date on the impact of your philanthropy
- Join a network of Hawk supporters
Want to learn more about crowdfunding at Monmouth or how to submit a project for consideration? Attend an upcoming information session at Alumni House, or visit the website at fly.monmouth.edu.
- Thursday, Sept. 12, 12:00-12:45 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 13, 10:00-10:45 a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2:30-3:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 18, 3:30-4:15 p.m.
To RSVP for an upcoming information session, email email@example.com.