Tracy L. Mulvaney, Ed.D.
Dr. Tracy L. Mulvaney returned to New Jersey in 2016 after almost 30 years in Arizona. Dr. Mulvaney obtained her B.A. and M.S. in Special Education from the University of Arizona and her Ed.D in Educational Leadership from Northern Arizona University. She spent her K-12 career as a cross categorical resource teacher, Principal of a day school for students with severe emotional disabilities, Director of Alternative Education, and an educational advocate for youth in foster care. Dr. Mulvaney was the Department Chair/Faculty Lead at Central Arizona College where she also served as a Faculty Senate Vice President and President. In 2016, Dr. Mulvaney was honored to receive the position of Assistant Dean of the School of Education at Monmouth University where she oversees accreditation, SOE advising, clinical placement, school partnerships and edTPA.
- Haspel, M. & Mulvaney, T. (2019). The twice exceptional (2E) truth: The complex characteristics and needs of 2E teachers in postsecondary settings. In Judith A. Bazler, Meta L. Van Sickle, Julie Swanson, & Kathryn Lubniewski (Eds.). Identifying, Describing, and Developing Teachers Who Are Gifted and Talented (pp. 215-232). Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- Henning, J. E., Bragen, B. F., Mulvaney, T., & George, W. O., III. (2018). A sustainable teacher residency: Designing paid internships for teacher education. School-University Partnerships,The Journal of the National Association for Professional Development Schools, 11(3). Retrieved from https://napds.org/protected-sup-2018-themed-issue-mutually-beneficial-pds-models
- Henning, J. E., Bragen, B. F., Jr., Mulvaney, T., George, W. O., III, Duffy, G., Aldarelli, E., (2018). The Monmouth University partnership: Redesigning practice. School-University Partnerships: The Journal of the National Association for Professional Development Schools, 11(1), 3-8.
Frequently Taught Classes
Recently Taught Classes
- ED-EDTPAGR-GR - Education Preparation Voucher Fee for Graduate Students
- ED-EDTPA-UG - Educator Preparation Voucher Fee for Undergraduate Students