MSN, Monmouth University
ASN, Brookdale Community College
B.A., Rutgers University
- Office Hours
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keilynn Alicea has been an Adjunct Professor at Monmouth University, School of Nursing & Health Studies since 2016. Professor Alicea is currently pursuing a DNP with Educational Endorsement. She is a Family Nurse Practitioner certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. In the clinical setting, Alicea uses her Spanish language fluency for clinical communication with patients who have limited English proficiency.
- Presentations/Invited Talks
October 2019– Invited Speaker at Spanish For Healthcare class, Monmouth University. Impact of Spanish Literacy as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Professional Associations
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau International
- DNP Representative and Former President, Monmouth University Professional Nurses Association