P.D., New Jersey City University
M.A., Fordham University
B.A., Stonybrook University
- Regularly Taught Courses
- PY103: Introduction to Psychology
PY204: Adolescent Psychology
Dr. Ellison is a nationally certified School Psychologist working in a local public high school. She has taught various psychology courses at the college level since 2001.
- Research Interests
My research interests are varied, however, they predominately involve resilience in at-risk children and adolescents the role of family influences and environment on student success, and the efficacy of IQ tests on multicultural students.
- Professional Associations
- American Psychological Association
- National Association of School Psychologists
- New Jersey Association of School Psychologists