Special Occasion Photo Application
To be completed no more than 6 months in advance. Please complete this form in its entirety.
Read the Rules & Regulations thoroughly.
Rules and Regulations
- Reservations are not accepted more than 6 months in advance. Monmouth University (MU) reserves the right to book other events on the same date and time as scheduled photo session. Photo reservations are available for exterior of building only (due to pandemic).
- Arriving more than fifteen minutes after scheduled time may result in loss of your deposit as well as the photo session reservation if other parties or events are scheduled. Each photo session reservation is 60 minutes in length. MU reserves the right to charge an administrative fee of $100.00 per hour or part thereof if undersigned and their guests have not left the booked location by the end of your reservation.
- West Long Branch Ordinances restrict the consumption of alcoholic beverages on campus. MUPD are authorized to and will enforce violations.
- Parking instructions will be provided in the letter of confirmation. It is your responsibility to provide your transportation company with the letter and parking instructions so the driver avoids parking in restricted areas which could cause delays.
- MU reserves the right to assign personnel it deems necessary to clean or repair any damages that remain after your party’s departure. Any expenses related to cleaning/damages as result of photo session are the responsibility of the individual listed below.
- A security deposit of $200.00 is required for ALL reservations. The deposit will be held against the below-listed credit card. The security deposit may be retained by MU if there are cleaning charges or damages related to the reservation. MU reserves the right to seek additional remuneration if cleaning charges or damages related to event exceed the security deposit.
- Any unforeseen events—such as war, national emergency, labor dispute, fire, casualty, natural disaster, pandemic/epidemic, power failure, etc.—beyond the control of MU might cause MU to cancel the reservation. In such case, MU has no obligation or liability whatsoever other than to return the deposit.