2020 Distinguished Business Leaders Award Dinner
February 27, 2020
Denis J. Gallagher, Class of 1976
DATE: Thursday, February 27, 2020
LOCATION: Monmouth University, Great Hall
- 6:00 p.m. Cocktail Hour
- 7:30 p.m. Welcome
- 7:40 p.m. Dinner is served
- 8:30 p.m. Award Presentation
- Introduction of dais
- Introduction of presenter
- Honorees remarks
- Presentation of Plaque
- Unveiling of portrait
DRESS: Business attire
PARKING: Free self-parking for Business Leaders Dinner attendees:
- Lot 16 through main University Parking entrance, off Cedar Avenue
- Lots 11, 11A, or 12, off Norwood Avenue
Main University Entrance
- From the Garden State Parkway. Take Exit 105. The Parkway off-ramp leads directly onto Route 36 East. Continue on Route 36 East approximately three miles to intersection of Rt. 36 and Route 71 South. Make a right onto Rt. 71 South. Go approximately one mile and Route 71 will fork left and become Cedar Avenue. Parking is available in Lots 16 (on the left). The Great Hall is the large limestone mansion in the center of campus.
- From the NJ Turnpike. From the South, take the turnpike north to Exit 7A. After the toll plaza, take I-195 East to Shore Points. Approaching Belmar, I-195 becomes NJ Route 138. After crossing the Garden State Parkway, exit right to NJ Route 18 North, marked Eatontown. Take Deal Road East exit and drive straight until the intersection of Monmouth Road. Turn left and proceed to the third traffic light, which is Cedar Avenue. Turn right on Cedar Avenue (also labeled NJ Route 71 South). Parking is available in Lots 16 (on the left) and lots 25/25A (on the right). The Great Hall is the large limestone mansion in the center of campus.
- From the NJ Turnpike. From the North, take the Turnpike South to Exit 11 (Garden State Parkway South). Take Garden State Parkway exit 105 as outlined in #1 above.
- From Trenton and Points West. Take I-195 East and follow instructions outlined in #2 above.
- From Freehold Area. Take US Route 9 South to I-195 East. Follow instructions outlined in #2 above.