The best way to decide if Monmouth University is right for you is to see it in person – get a real sense of the people, the atmosphere, and the community.
Each visit to Monmouth involves a tour of our beautiful and historic campus, as well as an opportunity to speak with an admission counselor. But your trip is really what you make it by personalizing your experience – talk to students, visit with professors, speak with a coach, attend a class.
And make sure to take a little extra time to discover and explore the surroundings – campus is walking distance from the Atlantic coast and an hour away from both New York City and Philadelphia. It’s a location where you can learn, research, study, work, play, and access an entire region without driving a mile.
- Summer Weekday Visits – Student-led campus tours are offered at 10am, 12pm, and 2:30pm Monday through Friday. Tour the historic campus, see everyday learning and life, and speak with an admission counselor. Special visit days will be held on July 13, 20, 27 and August 3 and 17. On these days, in addition to a campus tour, families will also hear an admission counselor led information session.
- Weekends at Monmouth – Offered during the fall and spring semesters. Information sessions lead into campus tours and conversations with admission counselors on select Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- Transfer Student Information Sessions – Information sessions lead into campus tours and conversations with
admission counselors. Please call the Admission Office at 732-571-3456 for more information and to register.
- Group Visits – Monmouth hosts student groups from secondary schools or other organizations that work with grade 9 through 12 students on Thursdays or Fridays at 10 a.m. Unfortunately, due to high demand we are unable to accommodate group visits from middle school groups. Counselors or group leaders who would like to schedule a visit for a group of students must fill in our Group Visit Request Form. We will contact you about scheduling your visit as soon as we receive your visit request. Please note: This form is only for visiting groups. Individual students or families should schedule a visit to campus by using one of the links in the first two bullets.
- Graduate Student Visits – Set up an appointment to meet with a counselor (evening appointments available), or attend an upcoming information session.
Please call the Admission Office at 732-571-3456 if you have any questions about visiting campus.
Schedule a Visit
Use our Online Scheduling Form to schedule a visit to Monmouth University.
Take Our Virtual Tour
Prep for your visit with this 360-degree tour that puts you in the center of labs, classrooms, Division I athletics, and campus life.